Crawl Across the Ocean

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Dion Steps Down

I just wanted to make note of Stéphane Dion's stepping down as Liberal leader.

Dion was one of the most intelligent and honourable party leaders that we've had in Federal politics in Canada during the period I've been old enough to follow such things, and his proposed policies would have done more to make this a peaceful and prosperous country now and into the future than any other party leader I have known.

Unsurprisingly, few Canadians were willing to vote for him, choosing instead to pursue their restless, never-ending quest for 'leadership'. God help us if they ever find it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • On the plus side, I can go back to disliking the Liberals again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:32 PM  

  • Yeah, I know what you mean :)

    By Blogger Declan, at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home