Crawl Across the Ocean

Sunday, December 07, 2008

No Wait, Please Do Quit

Speaking of bad financial advice, since Stephen Harper's suggestion on, if I recall correctly, October 8, that it was a good time to buy stocks, the TSX has gone from 10,055 to 8,117 - a drop of almost 20% - ouch! Normally, I'd say don't quit your day job, but in this case....


Meanwhile, I keep writing posts about our current media and political and economic problems, but as I dig around for links to stories, I keep seeing reminders that there are other stocks that are more important, and in even more trouble.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Interesting the way you put it. Your other statement happened to catch my eye as well. All of a sudden, I have been receiving a real high number of hits on an article I posted a few weeks ago concerning the Governor General. Also, you might really get a chuckle out of the one I wrote on the U.S. government teaching financial literacy. Anyway, keep writing. I sort new to the blog thing but definitely passionate. Your feedback or suggestions would be welcome

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:45 PM  

  • Oops, I mistyped the URL to my own site. Hard for you to take a look with the incorrect URL.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home