Crawl Across the Ocean

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Good Thing They Don't Read my Blog

Longtime readers may recall that I was somewhat annoyed with Jetsgo after they royally screwed up my flight home for Christmas.

Today I received a letter from them which, while still making excuses, actually apologized for the poor service and offerred a $350 voucher valid for up to one year on a Jestgo flight. But if they'd read my Blog they would have known I could be bought for less ($200)!

At any rate, it looks like I'll be flying Jetsgo next time I head home - here's hoping for clear skies.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • One small victory against the corporate machine...

    By Blogger Janie For Mayor, at 8:37 PM  

  • That's great news Declan - we look forward to your next visit home and definitely wish for clear skies as well!!

    By Blogger the Mom, at 12:15 PM  

  • Did you write a letter to complain, or was this an unsolicited apology? Does this mean we will be seeing you in-person when you attempt to get back to your long lost winning ways?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:01 PM  

  • Sorry for the slow reply, I did write to complain, but what I got looked like a form letter, so I'm guessing they sent it to everyone on my flight.

    And if Jetsgo is a corporate machine, it sure needs to be oiled. But at least this wheel got a little grease this time, whether or not it was a result of being squeaky.

    By Blogger Declan, at 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home