Crawl Across the Ocean

Friday, July 17, 2009

Taking the Internet Seriously

A while back, British radio hosts Adam Buxton and Joe Cornish posted their satiric proposals for the theme song for the last Bond movie 'Quantum of Solace' on youtube.

In the clip I've embedded, they discuss (and read aloud some of) the comments the video clip generated on youtube - something about the juxtaposition of the British accents of radio hosts Adam Buxton and Joe Cornish with the typical content of the youtube comments they read aloud is endlessly amusing to me. I'm sure Andrew will appreciate it, anyway.



A lot of them are having a very difficult time indeed...

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I did appreciate it, Declan. Where would the Internet be without nearly everyone missing the point of something? Thanks for thinking of me!

    By Blogger Andrew W., at 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home