Crawl Across the Ocean

Friday, June 19, 2009

Most One Sided Comment Thread Ever...

The 'liberal' media at work.

I've heard the theory expressed that the Republican party is in a death spiral in that, as moderates leave, the remainder becomes more wingnutty, which drives away more moderates and so on, until you end up with pretty much just crazy people in the party (i.e. the current situation), but it hadn't occurred to me until now that the same dynamic might play out in the media as well.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • This is a to a great degree appealing post, my compliments. It has a lot of key segments that truly impacts it to work. Additionally, I revere the design and wordings. Your blog held my leverage perfect to the plain end, which isn't by and large a basic action!! I will come to visit after. I will hold onto to colleagues too. Keep up the great work. I think this is attracting and enlightening material. Thankful to you such a stunning sum for considering your substance and your clients. I've been looking for this! Thank sky I found it on this blog . You have filled my heart with euphoria! I think this is join forces with and edifying material.

    By Anonymous buy best essay, at 1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home