Crawl Across the Ocean

Monday, February 18, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I've been on a spring cleaning/consolidation kick lately. I've been spending years worth of accumulated gift certificates, I tossed (almost) all the paper in my office at work, I cleaned the apartment - even going so far as to clean the windows(!), gave away an old TV, took some stuff to various recycling/donation depots, re-organized my work and home email folders, consolidated all my files to a single external hard drive (with backup!), and so on. What's motivating this push, I'm not sure - mainly I think that as I get older I find there's enough clutter in my head so I can't tolerate as much in my surroundings, but that's just a guess.

Anyways, I'm extending the spring cleaning push to the blog with a plan to either complete or delete the fairly large number (I think - I was afraid to look prior to writing this post) of draft posts I have left unfinished like old, rotten apples in a desk drawer. Of course, none of these old unfinished posts are likely to still be all that relevant (I guess we'll see) but then it's not like we're always on top of the latest story here anyway.

And yes, I appreciate the irony-risk of embarking on a project to complete unfinished projects, but I guess we'll just see how far I get. The posts under this project will get the label 'spring cleaning' so you'll know which posts are completions of earlier started ones (at least, you will if I get around to updating the template to show the labels - Greg did it, so how hard can it be?).

-----
P.S. 10 degrees and sunny this weekend in Vancouver and the blossoms will be out soon, so stuff your 'eastern' whining about how it's not spring yet....

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Greg did it, so how hard can it be?).

    I am not sure how I should take that. ;)

    By Blogger Greg, at 9:07 AM  

  • Take it like a man!

    Really, yours was the only blogspot blog I know with labels so you were my default choice for cheap shot recipient...

    By Blogger Declan, at 3:12 PM  

  • One can secure its crawl space in the following way:
    To prevent animals find refuge, install a fence to block access.
    To avoid mildew be sure to insulate the crawl space of polystyrene or polyurethane foam plate.
    You can also review your crawl space cleaning on a monthly or half yearly basis.
    You can also hire a professional for this purpose with a good AMC
    Also remember to leave access to maintain pipe when necessary maintenance or simply check.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home