Crawl Across the Ocean

Monday, February 06, 2006

Some Floor Crossers are More Equal than Others

And some other things to remember now that the pigs are loading up the vans to move into the farmhouse:

No unelected politicians should be appointed to the Senate - permanently
No industries should be subsidized - without cause
No politician should partake in entitlements - to excess

Perhaps we may even find out that Harper was always in favour of windmills but had to pretend to oppose them to get rid of the Liberals. But somehow they'll never end up getting built.

But if all that seems too complicated, just remember Right-Wing Good, Left-Wing Bad. It's simpler that way. And if it doesn't seem to be working, just bleat louder.

Once you can look back and forth from Harper to the next Liberal leader without seeing the difference, you'll know that things have run their course - seems to be getting closer every day.

And yes, I know, I'm just being an ass, but sometimes I can't help myself.

2 Comments:

  • wicked post... i was just tutoring a kid in the midst of animal farm.

    By Blogger ainge lotusland, at 12:07 AM  

  • Thanks, I was beginning to worry that nobody had any idea what I was referring to and just thought I was being incoherent...

    By Blogger Declan, at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home