Crawl Across the Ocean

Friday, September 18, 2009

Light Blogging Ahead (and behind)

This is just a light blogging notice. There likely won't be much posting for the next month (maybe I'll advance post a couple of youtube videos but nothing more), and then things will pick up again but remain relatively quiet from Thanksgiving to the end of the year due to a combination of vacations and heavy workload. Although I am obviously disappointed at missing the chance to write a hundred posts devoted to election speculation, or 75 posts mocking people for spending too much time on
election speculation, I am optimistic that the pace of posting (not on election speculation!) should pick up again in the new year..

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • No you can't do that. If I don't get more election speculation I just don't know what I'll do with myself. And more partisan sniping, too. Also.

    By Blogger pogge, at 10:02 PM  

  • Sheesh, that's just more of the negativity that I've come to expect from 'the left'

    The only thing worse that that is all the stupidity I see on 'the right.'

    The latest/second latest polls clearly demonstrate that that is what will lead you to victory/defeat in the upcoming election...

    :)

    By Blogger Declan, at 10:19 PM  

  • I feel much better now.

    By Blogger pogge, at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home