Crawl Across the Ocean

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Cause What He's Doing, He's Doing For Me

Maybe I've been too hard on David Emerson. Perhaps I should think of the children. Maybe I can make it up to him by making a suggestion for the David Emerson theme song, courtesy of Bobby Brown (or Britney, for all you kids out there in the audience):

"Everybody's talking all this stuff about me
Why don't they just let me live (Tell me why)
I don't need permission
Make my own decisions, oh
That's my prerogative (It's my prerogative)

It's my prerogative
It's the way that I wanna live (It's my prerogative)
I can do just what I feel (It's my prerogative)
No one can tell me what to do (It's my prerogative)
Cause what I'm doin'
I'm doin' for you

Don't get me wrong
I'm really not zooped
Ego trips is not my thing
All these strange relationships
Really gets me down
I see nothin wrong with
Spreading myself around"

(chorus).

1 Comments:

  • Somehow I get the feeling you're not the only one who feels that way.

    I'm guessing we won't see Emerson ever running again in Vancouver-Kingsway.

    By Blogger Declan, at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home