Crawl Across the Ocean

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Back 'East'

I just thought I'd warn people that posting may or may not be light over the next week since I am back in Ontario for the week to, among other things, try to draft (auction) a good enough team to improve on last year's 7th place (out of 12) baseball pool finish.

Right now the plan is to draft a more durable outfield than last year's ill-fated crew which included M. Ordonez, P. Wilson, S. Stewart and A. Kearns. Any good advice/tips should be emailed to me directly and not posted in a comment as it could be intercepted by other team owners. Bad advice / misleading tips should be sent here or here.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • Going East purely for a draft.

    Wow.

    Think you better visit that Salt and Ice guy's site.

    He's got the kind of stuff you might want to load up on for the plane trip.

    By Blogger RossK, at 5:00 PM  

  • I recommend investing heavily in Ken Griffey Jr. this season. He's poised for a monster year!

    By Blogger Simon, at 8:57 PM  

  • "Going East purely for a draft."

    Nah - really I'm going back to visit people and would have gone at some point with or without the auction - the auction just influenced the timing of the visit.

    I'm sure that somewhere, out there, as I write this, Ken Griffey Jr. is sitting in a chair with an ice-pack on some part of his body.

    And given that Wilson and Ordonez are already hurt this year, I'm not sure they fit my new injury-free strategy.

    By Blogger Declan, at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home