Crawl Across the Ocean

Thursday, November 10, 2005

One Less Binding

Citing time pressures, Andrew Anderson of Bound by Gravity has decided to quit blogging. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who was inspired to try a little harder here on my own blog to live up to the standard he set in terms of open mindedness, interesting yet civil discussion, and focus on policy issues that really matter.

His departure from blogging leaves a hole that will be difficult, if not impossible to fill. Hopefully we'll see him around, commenting on other blogs and maybe returning to his own when time pressures ease. Best wishes Andrew!

2 Comments:

  • Thanks Declan. You and your blog always inspired me to be as detailed as possible when trying to outline an idea. (If I didn't, I knew you'd be right there to shoot me down!)

    By Blogger Andrew, at 10:12 AM  

  • Glad I could help (or maybe it was this attention to detail which took too much time so you couldn't blog any more - oh no!)

    I think I'm only going to move BBG into the 'sporadic bloggers' part of the blogroll for now, so I can check every now and then to see if you've resumed blogging (no pressure!).

    I'm sure once the election campaign is underway and the Globe is calling up various known extreme So-Cons to get them to say something scary and then going with giant headlines about the hidden agenda the next day, you will have an overwhleming urge to blog something :)

    By Blogger Declan, at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home